FREE Injury Screening!
Orthopedic Disorders and Injuries
Neurological Injuries and Syndromes
Specialized Programs for:
At Marina Rehabilitation, we have unique technology and techniques that may not be available at other clinics. We take on the challenge to provide our patients with the most efficient and effective ways to recover by using:
1. Cervical and Lumbar traction, to treat and release pressure that causes shooting pain that runs to the arms and legs.
2. Ultra sonic heat, which is a deep penetrated heat, applied directly to the affected area to treat pain, increase blood circulation, and decrease numbness and tingling sensations.
3. Electrical stimulation with our state of the art TENS units, used to stimulate nerves and block pain impulses to the affected area.
4. Hot and cold packs applied to the areas affected before, during, or after therapy.
5. Parafin wax.
6. Cold Laser to treat peripheral neuritis, foot pain, neuropathy and poor circulation.
7. Exercise therapy, to build and strengthen muscle.